Gartner Supply Chain Conference 2019
Dates: May 13-16 | June 17-19
Arkieva Booth: 106 – Barcelona | 629 – Phoenix
Locations: Phoenix, Arizona | Barcelona, Spain
Join Arkieva Customers as They Share Stories on Creating Better Supply Chain Visibility Throughout Their Organization.
Richard joined Linde in 2007 heading up the Strategy and Business Analytics team before moving into Supply Chain in 2011. Initially, his focus was on Operational Delivery Planning and Network Optimization. In 2017 Richard was appointed Global Process Owner in Linde’s newly formed Centre of Excellence where he has end-to-end responsibility across Linde’s Bulk Supply Chain.
Prior to joining Linde, Richard spent 10-years working in various commercial and operational roles in the steel industry.
- Find out how Linde created a digital twin of its integrated supply chain to simultaneously optimize their production and distribution operations and release value.
Tuesday, June 18
1:05 PM – 1:25 PM
Mr. Wilson is a predictive analytics and business planning innovator, accomplished author, and speaker. He is the Director of Business Planning at Escalade Sports, as well as, the Director of Thought Leadership at the Institute of Business Forecasting (IBF). He is a Certified Professional Forecaster (CPF) with over 20 years’ experience. In 2016, He was featured and received the Excellence in Business Forecasting & Planning award by IBF. Eric is the author of the 2017 book “Cultural Cycles”, appears as a frequent speaker and panelist for many executive forums and supply chain conferences, and has written numerous articles in publications such as the Journal of Business Forecasting and APICS Magazine.
• What it means to create an integrated continuous improvement process during a digital transformation for your company
• The practical implications of digital technologies, the changes needed for a successful implementation, and how that impacts the bottom line.
Tuesday, May 14
1:10 PM – 1:30 PM
Paul has worked 25 years in Supply Chain with various roles at Chevron Phillips Chemical Company (CPChem), Borden, Hexion, Momentive and Advanced Drainage Systems. His expertise is in Supply Planning with focus on use and implementation of Advanced Planning Processes and Systems to achieve results in Inventory Management, Demand Management, S&OP, and Supply / Demand Balancing. Prior to his roles in Supply Chain, he worked 12 years as an Engineer for Texas Instruments, Conoco, and Chevron Phillips Chemical (CPChem). Paul is a graduate of the University of Nebraska (BS CHEM Engineering). Honors include member of Nebraska Supply Chain Advisory Board, 2013 Supply Chain Pro to Know (Supply and Demand Executive), and US Patent Computer Control Flow Solder Machine. Outside interests are spending time with his wife and 3 sons. He enjoys golfing and fishing.
- An integrated S&OP process leading to improved network efficiencies
- A 35% reduction in inventory and 7% forecast accuracy improvement
- Data-driven inventory prediction to improve production management
Wednesday, May 15
12:20 PM – 12:40 PM