Customer Story: Ontex Creates Integrated S&OP Process with Arkieva
ONTEX is a leading global producer of disposable personal hygiene solutions for babies, women and adults. Headquartered in Erembodegem, Belgium, ONTEX employs over 5,500 people around the globe.
- Retail & Consumer Packaged Goods
- To better balance supply & demand and to support the continued profitable growth while further increasing the profitability of the company
- Planning Visibility: Detailed reporting and analytics for improved supply chain visibility for better service, cost and cash balancing
- Capacity Planning: Developing a tailored solution to streamline master and capacity planning
- Data integration: Data integration and migration from manual spreadsheets
Learn More About How Ontex is Creating an Integrated S&OP Process to Balance Service, Cost and Cash
All fields are required.
“During the selection process we saw a strong fit between our functional requirements, the user friendliness of the Arkieva solution and the pragmatic approach of the Solventure team. The Arkieva SAP connector will also allow for an easy and efficient interface with our current SAP ERP environment.”