Customer Story: McBride Strengthens S&OP and Capacity Planning Processes
McBride is Europe’s leading provider of Private Label Household and Personal Care products. With 18 manufacturing sites across Europe and Asia McBride provides exceptional value and performance to multinational and national retailers all over the world.
- Retail & Consumer Packaged Goods
- To support the implementation of a group-wide S&OP process across their new organization
- To optimize asset utilization across Europe and introduce a balanced demand and supply plan for all sites, interfacing with two different SAP platforms
- Planning Visualization: Access to aggregated RCCP plan that immediately visualizes a lot of opportunities and risks
- Better Capacity Planning: 18-month capacity plan enables McBride to look for the most cost-effective solution to balance the plan
- Standardized S&OP Process: Each S&OP supply manager follows now the same process through the tool
- Reduction in manual data manipulation: More time for the company to focus on the value added activities
Learn More About How McBride Strengthens S&OP and Capacity Planning Processes with Arkieva
All fields are required.
“We were spending all our time on data transformation and manipulation, leaving no time to focus on the real questions at hand to be solved.
With the ArkievaRCCP tool, the number crunching has been reduced to a minimum: we can now focus on the value added analyses.”