Customer Story: Duvel Moortgat Beer Brews an Improved Demand and Inventory Management Process with Arkieva
Duvel Moortgat is an independent family business (founded in 1871) with a distinctive focus on specialty beers. Duvel Moortgat encompasses 10 breweries: Duvel Brewery in Puurs, Achouffe Brewery in Houffalize, De Koninck Brewery in Antwerp, Liefmans Brewery in Oudenaarde, Bernard Brewery in the Czech Republic, Brewery Ommegang in New York, Boulevard Brewing Company in Kansas City, Firestone Walker in California, Brewery ’t IJ in Amsterdam and Birrificio del Ducato in Italy.
- Food and Beverage
- Beer portfolio growth, including the number of countries and breweries, presents the need for a more flexible and collaborative cross-functional demand planning tool for marketing/sales and operations
- Create optimal inventory levels to help maintain beer freshness while reducing understocks or overstocks
- Reduce complexity by creating an integrated supply chain planning process
Learn More About How Duvel Moortgat Beer Brews an Improved Demand and Inventory Management Process with Arkieva
All fields are required.
“Quality is a cornerstone of the history of our family business. We aim to offer consumers top beers. To deal with the growing number of beers, countries & breweries, we have opted for Arkieva to automate and optimize our Demand Planning process with one goal: serving the freshest beer to our consumers.”
- Automated Forecasting: Easy forecasting for products at a detailed product level to help better manage the increasing product portfolio
- Inventory Visibility: Inventory visibility to create optimal inventory levels while maintaining product freshness
- Demand Analysis: Access to a real-time demand analysis tool to enhance decision making, improve promotions planning and increase customer service levels
- Collaborative Planning: Improved cross-functional and integrated demand planning process using the Arkieva Collaborative Demand Planner