Enter to Win FREE On-site Demand Planning Training for Your Team (Valued at $10,000)
Arkieva has created a robust demand planning training workshop ideal for getting your team up-to-date with the latest best practices in demand planning. The session valued at ($10,000) for a team of 5 or more can be yours free. Just fill in the form with your contact details for a chance to win.
The Arkieva Demand planning workshop topics include:
- Demand Process Maturity: How to create an effective and mature demand planning process
- Planning Time Optimization: How to optimize your limited time as a demand planner
- Forecast Aggregation Levels: How to determine the most appropriate level of aggregation to forecast
- Forecast Accuracy Metrics: How to measure and interpret forecast accuracy
- Forecasting Techniques: Choosing the appropriate statistical forecasting techniques
- Demand Forecasting Case Studies: Business cases on how to create a continuous demand monitoring process
Enter Your Contact Details for a Chance to Win*.
All fields are required
[gravityform id=”2″ title=”false” description=”false”]
*A team of 5 of more must participate in the demand planning workshop. We’ll choose three lucky winners in total; one per company.
Experience a Best-in-Class Planning Software that Works the Way Your Business Works.
Join The Arkieva and Owens Corning Collaborative Demand Planning Session at Gartner.
Find out how Owens Corning is creating a collaborative demand planning process with Arkieva by:
- Creating a framework for collaborative demand planning
- Getting input from global sales representatives
- Tracking the right forecast metrics to improve results.
Location: Theater B, Grand Saguaro Ballroom, Level 1
Presenters: Michael Morris, Global Supply Chain Process Leader, Owens Corning Composites
Shankara Gurumurthy, Practice Director, Arkieva
We’d Love to Connect with You and Learn More About Your Business.
Why wait in line at Gartner? Schedule an appointment to see Arkieva S&OP Solution Suite or to just brainstorm ideas on how to improve your current S&OP processes.