Arkieva develops and implements advanced planning and scheduling software tools. We are continuously seeking high-caliber professionals with development, implementation and consultancy skills. We offer a high quality of life environment and strong employee benefits in a firm committed to our clients and the communities within which we work and live.
Arkieva is a software vendor and technical consulting practice focused on providing comprehensive supply chain planning solutions for a diverse set of manufacturers with world-wide operations ranging from plastics to glass to food and beverage to cosmetics. Founded in 1993, Arkieva is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware with branch offices in Philadelphia, PA, Antwerp, Belgium and Mangalore, India.
Arkieva is building a cloud-based SaaS platform designed to support supply chain planning decisions. It includes configurable modeling capability and embedded analytics. It is designed to support collaboration amongst clients with multiple users.
Arkieva is committed to a diverse and vibrant workforce. We extend equal opportunities to all qualified candidates.
To apply for any of the open positions listed on this page, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Senior Web Full-Stack Developer
Arkieva is looking to hire into our development team. The ideal candidate should have a passion for writing and working with software. You’ll be building cutting-edge web user interfaces for creating and managing business processes. You’ll be working with a diverse group of software developers, and a management team that will push the boundaries of your knowledge.
- The company has been in business for more than twenty-five years and has an existing desktop software solution deployed for enterprise customers.
- You will be part of the core development group for the next generation product.
- You’ll work with a team of full stack developers, UI/UX designers, and product management that enjoy coming to work every day. A sense of humor and creativity is a must.
- Taking an active part in all development stages, from the design of new features through to their implementation and support
- Developing well designed, performant, testable code covered with unit and automated integration tests
- Working with other team members and Product Owner on developing code for new features on the browser as well as API and message endpoints
- Designing and implementing solutions within distributed, scalable architecture that are highly available
- Ability to work in a “prototyping” environment is a must. (I don’t know what this means. Perhaps go with “Ability to take a large set of requirements and produce a roadmap starting with a minimum viable product and working towards a feature completion”)
- Performing code reviews for team members
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of programming web applications including browser-based software and web APIs.
- Experience in Multithreaded Programming
- Strong knowledge with Design and Analysis
- Ambition to write high-quality code covered with unit tests
- Source control systems such as Git
- Hands-on experience with C# / .NET
- Hands-on experience with a modern web UI framework
- Knowledge and interest of current and emerging trends of web-based technologies as well as cloud software solutions
- Strong communication and collaboration skills. Fluency in English is a must.
Arkieva Tech Stack
Previous experience / familiarity with the following technologies will be advantageous.
- .NET Core
Nice to have:
- ReactJS / AngularJS
- MongoDB / Aerospike
- RabbitMQ / Apache Kafka
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org